- • LASIK involves the creation of a corneal flap and remodelling of the corneal stroma.
- • Conventional LASIK involves using a mechanical microkeratome, these devices may lead to variations in the flaps produced.
- • Blade free LASIK involves use to femtosecond laser to creat the flap
- • It has markedly improved the safety and efficiency of flap cutting during LASIK and provides superior performance.
- • Our centre is equipped with the worlds best Blade free LASIK Machine Wavelight FS200 Femtosecond LASIK by Alcon USA.
- • This machine features the world’s fastest flap creation time. It takes approximately 6 seconds for a flap creation.
- • It has automated vacuum control of the patient interface for consistent suction with minimal rise in IOP and ocular distortion during suction.
- • Femto second flaps help us maintain the normal contour of the eye in contrast to blade LASIK.
FS 200 Femtosecond Laser Machine by Alcon
Why choose us?
At AGRAWAL EYE HOSPITAL and SANJEEVANI LASIK CENTRE we are equipped with the worlds best LASIK machines the Eximer Alcon EX 400 and FS 200 Femtosecond Laser by Alcon (Blade free laser). We are the only centre in mumbai to have these two machines simultaneously. This bladeless machine is recognized as the most superior of all the flap creating machines. Feel free to contact us we can help you understand in detail and guide you further about LASIK and other options which is best suited for your needs and requirements. Please feel free to contact us for any further queries or doubts. We are always glad to help you.