Agrawal Eye Hospital, Micro Surgery & Laser Center was established in 1983 by Dr.Shyam C Agrawal MBBS, MCPS, MS. DOMS, (Ophth) a reputed eye specialist in India with the sole motive of providing quality, cost-efficient eye care to the society. Dr. Agrawal has an unmatched expertize and experience in Cataract Surgery,Refractive Surgery (Lasik & Custom Lasik) Glaucoma Surgery and Medical Ophthalmology.
He has an illustrious career and rich experience of more than 35 years as a surgeon in the field of opthalmology. He has served as Professor and Head of the Dept in Ophthalmic Medical College at Irla, Mumbai and also as Ophthalmic Consultant at the Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai.He has conducted more than one lac eye surgeries so far.
Dr. Agrawal is a very outstanding achiever and has been a recipient of many awards for his contributions.
- Best Intern Award by PSM dept of KEM by Mumbai University in 1976.
- Won National Scholarship.
- Outstanding Young person award by Jaycees International Club in 1996 for whole country.
- Durgadevi Saraf award in 1999.
- Laxman Singh Shekhawat Award by RSS for the year 2005.
- Government of Maharashtra Award for giving dividend continuously for 5 years in Haffekine BPCL
- Award by Ramlila Prachar Samiti by Devkinandan Jindal for the year 2000.
- Award by Haryana Sammelan in year 2001 for Operating Eye Camps.
- National Award by Bharat vikas Parishad in 1999 for Eye Camps.
- Award by VHP for Eye Camps
- Thahaka Puraskar.