The Gift of Sight

This 9 year old boy Karan Singh came to Agrawal eye hospital seeking for help after visiting many doctors with failure to restore his vision. He suffered from an electric shock of 33,000 voltage 1 year back at allahabad accidentally while playing. Post trauma child had lost his vision in both eyes completely and had to withdraw himself from studies. When the child got referred here to Dr Shyam Agrawal he was diagnosed with bilateral cataract which he developed due to the electric shock. He was operated for both eye cataract surgery with intraocular lens implantation. Now the child can read 6/6 (20/20) unaided and is very happy and motivated to complete his studies.

Posted in News.